What is bio misting or ULV fogging ?
Sanitizing indoor surfaces through a method of application where nothing within the area is moved or touched. A cloud effect is formed by the fogging process which fully encapsulates exposed surfaces offering immediate sanitization & for weeks thereafter with the Renew hospital grade sanitizer.
Most biologically active chemicals (herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, disinfectants and deodorizers) will give their best results if applied in small droplets between 10 and 100 microns in size, according to chemical type.
Ultra-low volume (ULV) fogging use large volumes of air at low pressures to transform the sanitizer into droplets that are dispersed into the atmosphere. Renews fogging equipment can produce extremely small droplets with diameters ranging from 1–150 μm. The droplets that are created are of such a small size that less carrier for the formulation is required to cover the required surface area.
Benefits of bio- misting for sanitizing application
- Micron particles are so small that any surfaces encapsulated and completely disinfected without having to touch or move items.
- Negatively charged so bonds to all surfaces 360’ dispersion eliminating the possibility of human error during a deep cleaning process undertaken by hand.
- Time required to sanitise rooms are minimal and most rooms are ready to use within one hour.
- Touch dry immediately, the microns are so small that the mist released is enough to completely sanitise the surface without wetting or leaving any damp residues.
Anti Microbial Product
Renew use a speciosit hospital grade antimicrobial that is broken down that small it becomes a super fine mist and will not affect electrical components or fabrics. The liquid is broken down to – 11-micron particles (1 micron = 1 millionth of a metre or 1 thousandth of a millimetre). As the antimicrobial particles settle onto all surfaces, killing Bacteria, Spores and Viruses fast (even on surfaces never touched through conventional cleaning).
- Broad spectrum of activity.4 different biocides and surface tension at a nanoscopic level allows for diverse capability.
- Rapid Kill Kill is to log6 and immediate, as surface tension does not allow for bacterial regeneration.
- Residually Efficacious The patented technology allows for extended kill capacity for weeks & months!
- Does not form a resistance Standard anti-microbial has single biocide action. Renews proprietary sanitizer has 4 biocides therefore even if one specific bacteria develops a resistance we have 3 more to continue the fight.
- EN Standards
EN1276 EN13704 EN1650
‘Our team is here to help however we can. The safety of our customers and staff are of the highest importance to us.’
Managing Directors – Mark Conlon, Philip Scallan, Kevin Mills
Renew are recognised by the Carpet & Rug Institute (Gold seal of approval) and use Wool safe approved products for all carpets.
Meet Our Team
Kevin looks after the organisation of staff. Through ongoing upskilling and mentoring, he encoura...
Mark heads up the sales and marketing team. He is certified in both carpet and fabric restoration...
Philip is the company’s technician training specialist, and a carpet, fabric and tiles expert. He...
Adam is a Woolsafe approved service technician, giving him the ability to assess any job quickly ...
Jason has been with the company for over eight years. He prides himself on his attention to detai...
Ryan has been with Renew Carpet Cleaning for the past seven years. A Woolsafe approved technician...
Maria is at the center of the Renew administrator department. With her strong communication and i...
Sean is a sales representative, who brings with him experience of working as a Renew technician. ...
Lauren holds a degree in Business. Her enthusiastic attitude, means she enjoys engaging with cust...
Your Upholstery will look, feel, and smell fresh, deep cleaning removes up to six times more dirt than vacuuming
Remove allergens, dust mites, dirt, and pet dander that build up in Upholstery over time
Prolongs Upholstery life – dirt that builds up in the fibres is abrasive like sandpaper which wears the Upholstery.
Click on the question
How much does commercial cleaning cost?
Are the cleaning chemicals safe for my kids and pets?
Is professional cleaning the same as Steam Cleaning?
Renew’s Cleaning Solution vs Steam Cleaning
This residue left behind also attracts dirt and dust, causing your carpets to get dirty much faster.
Our process uses the latest technology low moisture systems that penetrates deep into the base of the carpet , capturing dirt and bacteria from the fiber’s surface. (only using a fraction of water that typical steam cleaners use).
We then use high powered extraction to lift the dirt of the surface leaving your fabric dryer and cleaner.