Renew Use Hospital-Grade Sanitizers
Approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19 are effective at eliminating 99.9% of bacteria.
Bacteria fighting & Prevention
- Our Hospital-Grade Sanitizers have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19 are effective at eliminating 99.9% of bacteria.
- Our Carpet Protection is bacteriostatic, once applied the carpet protection stops bacteria from reproducing and forms an invisible shield around textile fibers providing an effective barrier against all kinds of organic matter, fluids, dust and debris.
Renew Staff Testing
In an effort to keep our customers and employees safe and healthy, we will implement the following protocols:
- Covid 19 course complete and signed off
- Daily Temperature checks of all of our staff.
- Daily sign off entry forms
Renew Staff are Safe
- Wearing gloves, face masks and shoe covers in your home.
- All equipment is sanitized before and after each job.
- We ask that customers stay in a separate area or at least 6 feet away from where the cleaning is taking place as to adhere to the social distancing measures.
- We also will discontinue handshaking and handing out business cards at this time.
- All invoices will be emailed after the job is complete to allow for a paperless transaction.
Meet Our Team
Kevin looks after the organisation of staff. Through ongoing upskilling and mentoring, he encoura...
Mark heads up the sales and marketing team. He is certified in both carpet and fabric restoration...
Philip is the company’s technician training specialist, and a carpet, fabric and tiles expert. He...
Adam is a Woolsafe approved service technician, giving him the ability to assess any job quickly ...
Jason has been with the company for over eight years. He prides himself on his attention to detai...
Ryan has been with Renew Carpet Cleaning for the past seven years. A Woolsafe approved technician...
Maria is at the center of the Renew administrator department. With her strong communication and i...
Sean is a sales representative, who brings with him experience of working as a Renew technician. ...
Lauren holds a degree in Business. Her enthusiastic attitude, means she enjoys engaging with cust...
‘Our team is here to help however we can. The safety of our customers and staff are of the highest importance to us.’
Managing Directors – Mark Conlon, Philip Scallan, Kevin Mills
Renew are recognised by the Carpet & Rug Institute (Gold seal of approval) and use Wool safe approved products for all carpets.
Your Upholstery will look, feel, and smell fresh, deep cleaning removes up to six times more dirt than vacuuming
Remove allergens, dust mites, dirt, and pet dander that build up in Upholstery over time
Prolongs Upholstery life – dirt that builds up in the fibres is abrasive like sandpaper which wears the Upholstery.
Click on the question
How much does commercial cleaning cost?
Are the cleaning chemicals safe for my kids and pets?
Is professional cleaning the same as Steam Cleaning?
Renew’s Cleaning Solution vs Steam Cleaning
This residue left behind also attracts dirt and dust, causing your carpets to get dirty much faster.
Our process uses the latest technology low moisture systems that penetrates deep into the base of the carpet , capturing dirt and bacteria from the fiber’s surface. (only using a fraction of water that typical steam cleaners use).
We then use high powered extraction to lift the dirt of the surface leaving your fabric dryer and cleaner.