Hiring a Carpet Cleaner in 4 easy steps
#1 Make a commitment to yourself to get your carpets cleaned.
The longer you leave your carpets to be cleaned the more dirt will build up in it.
Studies show that up to 450 grams of dirt per square foot can become trapped in the fibres of your carpet before the dirt even begins to show up on the surface of the pile. This dirt absorbs into the fibres and ultimately shortens the life of your carpet by wearing it down.
Many warranties require a yearly cleaning to maintain the guarantee. It would be a good idea to check this with your carpet supplier.
#2 List your objectives.
- What are your main concerns when choosing a professional carpet cleaning service?
- What do you expect from the end results? Do you have any concerns about pets or loved one’s health?
- Is it possible for you to perform the task yourself?
- Which contaminates do you wish to be removed during the process?
- Do you want to work with honest people from a trustworthy company or a company that could be out of business by tomorrow?
Step #3 Ask Questions
Here are eight great questions to ask a carpet cleaning company before the job begins.
- What are the recommended methods to you suggest?
- What specialised equipment does your company use?
- What types of stains or soiling will the equipment remove from the carpet?
- How frequently should I have my carpets cleaned?
- what experience or training do you have in cleaning carpets?
- Are you a member of the CFI?
- Can I see your certification certificates?
- Are your employees certified by the IICRC?
Step #4 Invite them to view the job
Once you have full assurance that you have found a qualified, competent and professional carpet cleaning company, invite them to view the job at your home and always ask for a written quotation for your assurance of the exact cost amount of the service you need with no hidden charges and full money back guarantee.
The purpose of this is to provide you with the peace of mind knowing you’re getting all the information you need to the best decision on who to choose to clean your carpets. The proper care for your carpets in your home provides you and your family with a healthy indoor environment free from pollutions, and these guidelines will help you to locate an ethical and good quality carpet cleaner in your area.
Don’t expect the cleaning company to provide you with a quote over the phone without knowing the size of the job you want them to complete for you, any honest and reputable company will want to know the measurement of the area of carpet that is needed to be cleaned before they can give an estimate, have the correct measurements ready when you call them, to do this use a measuring tape or measuring wheel to get the exact size of the area.
We hope you find this information helpful if you have any questions feel free to Call us (01) 2055 000 or Visit our for more details Click Here to View our Service Page.